The 3rd edition of BYOB party is preparing to make its debut in Shillong on 17 February 2017. The organiser VAS Inc. once again gives Northeast one of its firsts. The 1st and 2nd editions were held in Mumbai and Delhi, respectively.
Claiming itself as the ‘Woodstock’ of electronic music, there is a lot one could miss if they are in Northeast and can’t make it to the event. BYOB events all around the world are one of the most popular, fun-filled, pocket-friendly events with minimal entry charges. For this edition, the charges are Rs. 500 for 1 day and Rs. 800 for 2 days. With more than 20 artists scheduled to perform, this is the place for responsible drinkers, music listeners, party animals, socially active souls and getaway seekers.
When: 17 and 18 February
Where: Umtrew, Me-Ba-Ai Lake Resort
Note the following before you head to the party in Shillong:
- Be prepared and stay warm. The location is set next to a lake, not Umium, but another lake, which hasn’t been tapped by our selfie population.
- In case you plan to stay for day 2, check out cosy camping sites set up by ChaloHoppo.
- Do not bring more than 375ml of liquor or more than 4 beer cans (for beer drinkers).
A few words of caution from the organisers:
- Do not misbehave. You wouldn’t want to spoil your and the nature’s mood.
- If you’re camping for 2 nights, make sure you’re kind to those living next to you.
- The organizers will not hesitate to throw out/ban people who consume any form of drugs.
Among all artists, only 2 have been invited from outside the region. The rest are extremely talented artists from Northeast.
This is the right time to book your tickets and tents.
Visit www.vasinc.in for more information on VAS INC.