NE8x Prime, in association with Enlighten Media, has announced the launch of NE8x™ Northeast Person of the Year 2017 award.
The award has been conceptualised to recognise regional talents across five fields – Social, Talent, Business, Culture, and Services – and their exceptional contribution towards Northeast India in 2017. The participants will be judged via online public voting online and through a panel assessment.
Those interested can submit an online form for self/others at this link: http://bit.do/NE8xPerson2017
Each submission will be reviewed by the NE8x Advisory committee and participants will be updated about your application status via mail/SMS.
After the online submission, participants are required to register for the event by paying a nominal registration fee of INR 349 via NE8x’s secured payment gateway: https://www.instamojo.com/@NE8x/
- 1 Person of the Year for each of the five categories: Judged on public opinion based on Facebook post reach
- The selection will be based on Facebook post reach (which is a combination of post engagement based on likes, comments and shares) of the nominee’s post on NE8x’s official Facebook page only. This is to maximise the outreach and spread the impact of the individual’s work across social media networks.
- Participants should be from Northeast India. There are no separate categories for gender.
- Last date of submission: Friday, 15 December 2017
- Results declaration: Wednesday, 20 December 2017