Phi Ro Sha in Meghalaya is no doubt a cosy resort, but first it will transport you to the books of Ruskin Bond or the poems of Pablo Neruda. It has the perfect location, where nature has been left to nurture by itself, and heal by its own ways and means. Centrally located, and yet very close to the beautiful greens of forests and landscapes. From a little ahead of Nongpoh, as you drive towards the resort, the very first thing you will notice are pretty little houses and different hues of green.
What attracts visitors the most to Phi Ro Sha? Well, there are so many reasons, but mostly:
– It has a pool amidst all the greenery, letting your thoughts go green and blue all at once!
– It provides top notch services and hospitality
– It also has beautiful cosy cottages overlooking the rolling hills…imagine yourself with a cup of tea or coffee?
– And most of all, it gives you the solace and relaxation that you have been desperately waiting for
We spoke to some visitors and here’s what they had to say:
“Nestled between the hills of Nongpoh, this place is very serene and the views are breathtaking, away from the city. All the amenities are well maintained, the pool, the walking trail and so on. The service is extremely professional and the best part is the personal one-on-one time that is provided to the customers by the owners themselves. A great weekend stay to unwind and relax in the lap of nature.” – Archana Jain
“It is a very beautiful place with peaceful surroundings. For a short break from the busy city life in Phi Ro Sha is THE destination, along with excellent hospitality. Last but not the least, the cottages are well maintained and furnished.” – Annie Deori
“Phi Ro Sha for me has become like my second home. Their hospitality has always been the best and unparalleled. Their food is simple, yet so delicious! It always makes me plan for the next trip the moment I step out of their premises.” – Vishal Bengani
“One of the best resorts I’ve visited till date in Meghalaya. The location of that place is the key. It is in the middle of nowhere taking you to that calm you always look for in today’s life. Service/staff is impeccable. A must visit for all!” – Varun Vohra
How to reach Phi Ro Sha?
– By car: the best way is to take a car from Guwahati; it is hardly an hour away.
– By train: the closest railway station is Guwahati; take a cab after that
– By air: the closest airport is Lokpriya Gopinath International Airport, Guwahati, where you will get many cab facilities.